- The minimum booking time is 8 hours. This allows for 3 hours of setup a 3-4 hour event and 1 hour of breakdown. Additional hours beyond the minimum booking are billed at $200 an hour. Your booked time block is continuous hours and cannot be split up.
- All elements of your event, including setup, breakdown and vendor pickup and delivery, must happen during your time block.
- If vendors need to set up or deliver/pick up outside of the booked time block, prior approval must be obtained from the studio manager to ensure that the venue is available and staffed. If approved, an additional $200/hour fee will apply and be added to the final invoice or applied to the security deposit. Items left overnight will incur a $150 per night storage fee that will be added to your invoice or applied to the security deposit.
- All Full Building wedding bookings will receive a complimentary 1 hour ceremony rehearsal on the day prior to event date. The rehearsal time is subject to the availability of the facility and clients must be flexible, including last minute changes, depending on venue scheduling the day of the rehearsal.
To Reserve Venue
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of base rental fee.
- A signed contract
- A Credit Card on file
**Once we have received all 3 of these items, your date is secured**
- The 50% deposit is due at booking
- Final payment is due no later than 7 business days prior to your event date. The final invoice will include any changes or additions to the base rental, such as additional hours, table and chair rental, security and staffing etc.
- We accept payment in the form of Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash, Check or Money Order. All Credit/Debit Card payments will incur a 3.5% credit card fee. This fee can be waived if payment is made via Cash, Check or Money Order.
Twenty-four hours prior to your event date, a Security Deposit of $500 will be placed as a HOLD on the credit card on file. The hold will be released in seven days if no additional charges are incurred on the day of your event, such but not limited to overtime, pickup/delivery charges, or damages to the venue. If for some reason your additional fees exceed the security deposit, the card on file will be charged accordingly.
Certificate of Insurance
The client is required to provide a Certificate of Insurance a minimum of 5 business days prior to the event date. The COI must contain the correct date(s) of your event, and include General Liability coverage and Liquor Liability coverage with a minimum of $2,000,000.00 in total coverage with $1,000,000 per incidence and should name Treehouse Studios, 642 North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 as loss payee and additional insured. The certificate should be emailed to email@example.com. If you need assistance obtaining an event policy, you can do so via THE EVENT HELPER or EVENTSURED.
Weddings & Seated Dinners
Our space can accommodate up to 120 guests seated. However 120 is our max occupancy (according to fire code) and does not leave room for much else such as a dance floor, photo booth or general mingling areas. Seated dinners of 80 or less are best and have the most flexibility in floor plan and setup options.
There are no catering restrictions, you may choose your own catering service. Studio A does include a fully functioning kitchen which can be used to warm items or add finishing touches. It is NOT a catering kitchen. All major food prep should happen off site. No fryers can be used inside the venue. The kitchen should be cleaned and left as received.
Candles and Decorations
Candles must be enclosed in some type of glass container, floating in water or in a lantern to avoid wax drippings. Decorations may be hung from the ceiling beams as long as they are completely removed at the end of the event. Items may be hung on the walls using 3M Command Strips so as not to damage the walls. All decorations must be removed without causing damage to the venue. A patch and paint fee of $75-$500 will be assessed if walls are damaged. Items cannot be hung from or attached to the wood wall in Studio A. NO GLITTER is allowed inside or outside the building. In general, clients, guests and vendors should handle the venue with care and return it in the condition it was received.
The service of alcohol is permitted and must be serviced by Treehouse Studios in-house bar service. Use of outside bar will incur a $400 bar fee. Additionally, bar must provide proof of insurance with liquor liability to Treehouse Studios no later than 5 business days prior to the event date.
If alcohol is being served, a security officer is required during the time of the actual event. Treehouse Studios will schedule a security officer for the fee of $35/hour which will be added to the final invoice.
Studio A includes a built in Cyc wall and all setup in this area must happen a minimum of 2 feet from the wall so as not to damage the curved area of the wall. Guests are not permitted to walk on the curve. Damage to the cyc wall will be applied to the security deposit.
Care/Cleaning of Venue
The general cleaning of the Venue is included in the rental fee. The venue must be returned as it was received minus general soiling. Excessive soiling will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100-$400. We ask that you handle the venue with care and respect, and do not allow attendees or vendors to act in a manner deemed careless, reckless, or negligent.
Treehouse Event Staff
An on site venue manager is included in the rental fee and will be present throughout your rental time to assist vendors with loading in/out, manage the gate, clean spills, take out garbage, and assist with use of the venue. Treehouse staff will set-up and break-down any tables/chairs rented in-house. They are not responsible for set-up and break-down of decorations or any items rented from outside vendors.
Change of Date
A change of date is allowed if written notice is given 60 days or more prior to the contracted event date, with the deposit applied toward the new date. A change of date is only allowed one time. Change of date is subject to availability and the new date must be selected within 10 days of the request for change of date. If no new date is selected within 10 days, the deposit cannot be forwarded.
If written notice is given 60 or more days prior to the contracted event date, the final remaining balance will be waived. If an event is cancelled 59 days or less prior to the contracted event date, 100% of the rental costs is due.
Our mission is to work closely with each client to help create a memorable life event that will be cherished for years to come.